SpeedUp for utilities
Our software SpeedUp has the aim to manage all activities related to each point of delivery (electricity and gas), considering individually also those who belong to the same owner.
A flowchart that automatically manages the entire process of electricity and gas has been developed in SpeedUp.
- The system is automatic or semi-automatic. It means that the entire process is managed directly by the flowchart or a manual intervention is needed to pass from a step to another. For example, if the system is set for an automatic process, dunning letters are sent automatically, while if it's semi-automatic the system shows invoices to solicit but the user can decide to send reminders and to whom.
- The system allows parameterization for sending any document. Depending on the status of the document, it is possible to pass to a subsequent state (each sending has a priority system).
- Both for gas and electricity, until the request for suspension, all invoices of the same natural and/or legal person are solicited. While, at the request for suspension, dunning letters are sent for each single point of delivery. At the end, in the legal phase the client is solicited.
- SpeedUp interacts with the utility billing system. Between these systems there is an exchange of information that is needed to activate flowchart steps. Also the interchange can be automatized (if the billing system allows it) or can require the user involvement.
Strenghts of SpeedUp for utilities
MAV to attach in dunning letters
Automatic sending of SMS (payment reminder), email, letters/registered mails
All dunning letters generated from the flowchart are displayed in SpeedUp
With repayment plans, open claims, dossier entrusted to outsourcers the system excludes invoices from the reminder
What does it provide? SpeedUp for utilities
The flowchart allows to:
- Automate and centralize all Credit Management activities
- Streamline and fasten Credit Management process
- Create documents automatically
- Establish an interchange between SpeedUp and the billing system
Efficiencies of SpeedUp for utilities
Main advantages of using SpeedUp are:
- Having everything under control in one system
- Being compliant with a highly regulated sector
- Better performance in cash-in management