Empowering Credit Management processpost-author - Wed 08 Nov 2017 - empowering credit management process , cribis d&b - m&gf event , cloud-based software
CRIBIS D&B and M&GF Project will host the event “Empowering Credit Management process”: “Software and business information to improve the credit department’s performance”, a meeting to showcase the tools that allow companies to manage their clients based on the information (official and internal) in their possession.
The speakers of the event will be:
- Giorgio Frigerio, CEO of M&GF Project S.r.l.
- Giuseppe Lunghi, Credit Manager
- Mauro Cortesi, Business Consulting Manager
During the meeting cloud-based software tools will be presented. They are usable with a low impact in the client’s system and they can assist businesses in the following operations:
- credits and orders approval from mobile platforms
- calculation of internal rating and dynamic credit limit
- generation of reminders with differentiated policies according to client’s risk
- data-driven collection activity
- reporting integration with CRM and ERP, with minimal intervention on existing systems
- clients’ risk analysis
M&GF Project will show the advantages deriving from the use of CRIBIS information integrated with our software:
The event will be on 8 November 2017 from 3.30 pm to 6 pm.
Via dei Valtorta 48 (20127) at CRIBIS headquarters – Milan.
The latest news from M&GF
In 2021, according to Ania (Associazione Nazionale fra le Imprese Assicuratrici), insurance premiums recorded in the credit sector increased by 14.5 percent (to 644 million) compared to...FIND OUT MORE
In previous articles we have seen what we mean today by innovation in Credit Management and how processes' digitalization is the path that a company should take to improve in efficacy and efficiency...FIND OUT MORE
What do we mean by innovation in Credit Management? How can credit office be considered innovative? These are only some questions that those working in this field should ask, because now more than...FIND OUT MORE